HDAMB, designed around the AMD Opteron™ processor, can simplify business transitions and minimize integration
complexity by offering simultaneous 32- and 64-bit high performance computing. HDAMB can easily transition to 64-bit technology
at the user's desired pace without sacrificing 32-bit performance, and provide a seamless integration to 64-bit applications.
Another important feature of HDAMB is support of up to 8GB
registered memory through four memory DIMM slots. The
AMD Opteron™ has an integrated DDR memory controller in the processor, which can greatly increase memory bandwidth and
allow RAM to be directly available to the processor at significantly reduced latencies. The performance is more
spectacular in a multiprocessing environment.
HDAMB utilizes all of the wonderful features of the AMD Opteron™ processor,
and helps to simplify today's IT environments allowing businesses to grow into 64-bit computing.
- Dual AMD®
Opteron uPGA Socket 940 CPUs
- Supports up to Opteron 248 2.2GHz and plus
- Onboard VRD
8111 [HyperTransport I/O Hub]
8151 [AGP Tunnel]
- 4 184-pin Registered DDR400/333 DIMM sockets
- Supports up to 8GB of Registered PC3200/PC2700 DDR memory
- 4MB Flash EEPROM with Phoenix BIOS
- I2C support
- Legacy USB support
- SMBIOS 2.3 compliant
- DMI 2.0 compliant
- Wake On LAN (WOL) support
- Soft Power-down
- Secure Boot
- Multiple boot support
- Dual channel master mode
- Supports up to four Enhanced IDE devices
- Ultra DMA 133/100/66/33
- 5 PCI (32bit/33MHz) slots
- Broadcom 5702 Gigabit Ethernet controller onboard
- Supports Fault-Tolerance and Fail-Over
- Integrated Promise PDC20378 supports two Serial ATA Ports and
one Parallel ATA Port
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 10
- Integrated Realtek ALC-650, Professional 6-channel Audio
- AC'97 CODEC
- Integrated VIA VT6202L with four USB 2.0 ports
- Integrated VIA VT6307S for IEEE 1394 port
Onboard Multi I/O
PS/2 mouse and keyboard connectors with Wake-up function
- 1 (9-pin) serial port with UART 16550
One (25-pin) parallel port with ECP/EPP support.
One IEEE1394 (6-pin).
One IEEE1394 external header.
Three phone jacks with Three Aux input.
One RJ-45 port.
Two USB1.1 and Two USB2.0 connectors onboard
USB2.0 external header.
- ATX form factor with size: 12" X 9.6"
- EPS 12V power connectors (24pin + 8pin)